Top 5 - yesterday
- “Any new greenhouse project should be properly designed in terms of financial profitability”
- Thrip protection and prevention of excessive humidity
- "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- "Automatic nutrient measurement is ready to be put into practice"
- US (TX): City of Amarillo approves $3.75 million for new tech greenhouse plant
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Tomato plants in winter conditions: Propagation tips and tricks
- How a New Zealand grower has built and is expanding a successful multi-fruit orchard
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
Date : 9/26/2023 - 9/28/2023
Location : Dortmund, Germany
Where: Dortmund, Germany
When: September 26-28th
Messe Dortmund will be holding the second VertiFarm – the international trade show covering innovative, sustainable cultivation and breeding methods of the future – September 26th – 28th 2023. This information event and buyer-meets-seller platform will focus on resource-saving healthy alternative foodstuffs produced through the application of controlled environment agriculture (CEA). Critical enablers for moving cultivation towards CEA are next-level farming and new food systems which the event will cover compactly and in some depth.
Click here to register for the event.
For more information: