- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Virtual Q&A Session
Date : 10/15/2021 - 10/15/2021
Location : Virtual
Time : 11:00 - 12:00 EST
Join the CropKing team for a free virtual Q&A session! If you’re an experienced grower trying to solve a problem, or thinking about getting started with hydroponics or greenhouse growing, our horticulturists and technical team will answer your produce or cannabis-related questions!
Topics can include controlled environment agriculture, hydroponic growing, integrated pest management, disease troubleshooting, plant nutrition and more. Each session will be different, relying on the questions from session participants.
Registration is required prior to the event in order to receive the Zoom link.