The 2023 Canadian Produce Marketing Association’s Convention and Trade Show (CPMA 2023) will take place next week at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Here is a snapshot by the numbers:
- Over 600: The number of exhibit spaces (10 x 10 feet) on the CPMA Trade Show floor this year.
- Over 300: The number of unique exhibiting companies.
- 146: The number of international exhibitors.
- 157: The number of Canadian exhibitors.
- 50: The number of first-time exhibitors participating in the CPMA Convention and Trade Show. All first-time exhibiting companies who are new CPMA members will have a floor decal in front of their booth so attendees can welcome them to the Trade Show and to the Association.
- 69: The number of companies participating in the New Product Showcase.
The exhibition space is sold out, but there is still time to register to attend the event, connect with key industry leaders and hear from awards recipients. Full delegates gain admission to all that CPMA 2023 has to offer, including educational sessions, social events, and meal functions such as the Chair’s Welcome Reception, After Party, Awards Brunch, and the Delegate and Companion Breakfast where they will hear from our keynote speaker Josh Linkner.
Visit the convention website to learn more about what to expect and to register.
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
Tel.: +1 (613) 226-4187 x225