Early bird registration for the 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show (CPMA 2023), taking place April 25-27 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, closes on March 3.
Industry members are encouraged to take advantage of the reduced rate to register as full delegates and save. Attendees who purchase full delegate passes have access to all that the event has to offer, including:
Registration for the show closes Friday.
- A sold-out trade show floor with over 600 booths representing over 270 companies.
- A keynote address from Josh Linkner, a world-renown expert on innovation, disruption, and hyper-growth leadership.
- Entertaining social and networking evenings such as the Chair’s Welcome Reception, After-Party, and the Annual Banquet.
- Business sessions and learning lounges where experts will share insights on important topics impacting our industry.
- New Product Showcase where innovative products in the produce industry will be on display, and more.
The show includes entertaining social and networking evenings such as the Chair’s Welcome Reception, After-Party, and the Annual Banquet.
CPMA’s Annual Convention and Trade Show is Canada’s largest event entirely dedicated to the fresh fruits and vegetable industry. Each year, the show attracts international participants representing the entire fresh produce supply chain.
Online registration will remain open after the March 3 early bird registration deadline. More information about the event is available on the CPMA convention website.
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
Tel.: +1 (613) 226-4187 x225