Aquaponic greenhouse grower de Ceuvel is organizing an on-site workshop on 3 September at their production facility in Amsterdam.
- Aquaponics basics and principles
- The symbiosis between fish and plants (one cannot live without the other)
- Explanation of the different methods of growing plants (Raft system, Media bed, NFT, Dutch Buckets, Vertical Towers, and Wicking bed)
- Aquaculture – the other half of the aquaponics system
- What plants and what fish can you grow
- Can aquaponics be commercial? If so, how? (spoiler alert: yes, it can be commercial)
- And much more useful information that will help you further in your personal research
The duration of the course is 3-4 hours, depending on the interest. The capacity is a minimum of five people, up to 20 people maximum.
Price: 75 EUR per person
To look into the entire program, click here to view more.