This episode shows the growers at Kebun Kohan, the company founded by Han Chandra. Kebun Kohan is a small startup business founded during the pandemic. This video tours around the nursery, discusses the business plan and the challenges that the team came across when growing hydroponic vegetables.
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Compared to other products, the price premiums on Italian leafy greens are rather manageable"
- 2022-06-24 Bell pepper production in Murcia begins to recover after falling 30% below the usual level
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine and the Netherlands: berry cooperation with a bitter taste of war
- 2022-06-24 Commercial Horticulture in Southwest Nigeria
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine: Grants for seven million hryvnias will be yielded for building greenhouses
- 2022-06-24 Tomato prices fall furthest in the Netherlands in May
- 2022-06-24 New climate research shows that ‘clean eating’ is more complicated than we thought
- 2022-06-23 Andalucía's agri-food exports reach a record €5.4 billion
- 2022-06-23 DE: 'Dutch and Belgian tomatoes formed the basis of the offer'
- 2022-06-23 530 tons of products from Azerbaijan were not permitted into Russia
- 2022-06-23 US (NC): $2.2M investment for blueberry farm
- 2022-06-23 The transport strike would affect 250,000 tons of fruit and vegetables for export and 200,000 tons for the national market
- 2022-06-23 The output value of hypoglycemic peppers reaches 1.5 million/hectare
- 2022-06-23 UK growers warn of unpicked crops going to waste due to worker shortage
- 2022-06-23 Increasing the natural vanilla market by creating bigger demand for existing players
- 2022-06-23 The state of horticulture in the Caribbean
- 2022-06-22 Australian pubs consider making side salads optional to cut down on waste
- 2022-06-22 Netherlands: Government's nitrogen plans are talk of the town
- 2022-06-22 Movement of Peruvian asparagus through South Florida ports expected to remain about the same