This webinar talks about horticulture export and supply challenges. It was organized by the Export Council of Australia and by Ausveg.
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 The KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-25 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-25 Malaysia: hydroponic farm develops home growing systems
- 2022-05-25 Shelburne County strawberry farmer recognized with provincial award of excellence in agriculture
- 2022-05-25 Bayer makes US$160 million commitment to Zero Hunger Pledge
- 2022-05-25 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-25 Vietnam to boost high-tech ag tackling hydroponic- and aquaculture farming
- 2022-05-25 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-25 Sicilian Pizzutello tomatoes are back
- 2022-05-25 Unprecedented demand for fresh produce software company after remote packhouse solutions installation
- 2022-05-25 "We facilitate connections between prospective workers and employers"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 "We are thrilled to play a larger role in the Canadian market"
- 2022-05-24 Alan Down appointed as HTA Vice-President
- 2022-05-24 Indonesia: PLN grants financial aid to hydroponic cultivation group in Biak
- 2022-05-24 "We are ready to share our experiences in tackling freshness quality issues after logistics uncertainties"
- 2022-05-24 Banana tissue culture production expanded in the Philippines
- 2022-05-24 Growcentia celebrates grand opening of new Colorado HQ in Loveland's Centerra area
- 2022-05-24 Iron Ox' fresh produce expanding across Southwest