Temasek Rice was harvested in a high rise, residential farm. A joint project with Netatech and Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory, these rice stalks were grown over a period of four months in a vertical farm at Blk 146 Tampines Avenue 5 in Singapore.
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
- 2022-06-22 'Primavera, Victory and Inspire are a safe bet for strawberry growers in the Mediterranean'
- 2022-06-22 EIT Food partner ART21 announces over EUR 1 million of high-tech services to help rebuild Ukraine’s agrifood sector
- 2022-06-22 US (MA): Tomato dream comes true for Ken Foppema, who started farming almost 40 years ago
- 2022-06-22 China: Village official helps farmers escape poverty by growing fruits and vegetables
- 2022-06-22 Canadian grower plans 45-acre organic strawberry expansion
- 2022-06-22 "Finland is an interesting region with good opportunities for hybrid greenhouses"
- 2022-06-21 Ancient seeds found in southern Türkiye
- 2022-06-21 Greenhouse and Kitchen provide food and education in the fight for good nutrition
- 2022-06-21 Kenya: Farmers urged to grow alternative crops to protect environment
- 2022-06-21 Picking blueberries for a good cause
- 2022-06-20 Partners growing mushrooms in former shipping container
- 2022-06-20 "We used Plant Empowerment to boost our yields"
- 2022-06-20 California bell peppers shift growing regions
- 2022-06-16 Jordanian farm owner plants seeds of food sustainability using "Dutch bucket" system
- 2022-06-15 Philipinnes: Residents back Basilan 'hydrophonic' agri venture
- 2022-06-15 Greenhouse farming instills hope in Somali pastoralists facing drought
- 2022-06-15 IE: Horticulture support scheme closes for applications this week
- 2022-06-15 Can stone wool be used in propagation?