Come on a farm tour with me to a super-efficient, small-scale hydroponic farm in Dallas, TX Profound Microfarms. The farm is led by Jeff Bednar, who also created Profound Foods, a food hub for connecting local farmers and chefs in the Dallas Fortworth Area.
- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- Brimato: a grafted plant that grows both tomato and eggplant
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-22 Leafy vegetable grower modernizes in stages
- 2021-10-22 Soft fruit grower receives voucher against food waste
- 2021-10-21 Vietnam: "To help those in need, we provided thousands of charity boxes"
- 2021-10-20 Developer of special harvesting knife for cucumbers in the spotlight
- 2021-10-18 "By locking in, our bills have been stable and we avoided a lot of volatility"
- 2021-10-15 Raspberry grower trades peppers for strawberries and continues as soft fruit company
- 2021-10-15 Past lessons helped Dutch sprout specialist weather the pandemic
- 2021-10-14 Organic growth of women working in agriculture sector seeds positive change
- 2021-10-14 A 15% increase in graffiti eggplants volumes in a single year
- 2021-10-14 New farming techniques in Cambodian greenhouse a success
- 2021-10-14 "There is nothing in agriculture that a man can do and a woman can't"
- 2021-10-12 Dutch cherry tomato grower switches to organic greenhouse vegetables
- 2021-10-12 Surinamese hybrid cultivation concept sparks interest from international investors
- 2021-10-08 Third generation officially joins Dutch tomato grower
- 2021-10-08 "Our clients want us to grow in the cleanest way, no matter how difficult it is"
- 2021-10-07 "We cannot grow for this"
- 2021-10-07 Indian engineer builds rooftop farms to cut down building heat and grow produce
- 2021-10-06 Minister visits hydroponic Fairtrade project in Mauritius
- 2021-10-06 Next step in energy set-up for Greek greenhouse company Bellamia
- 2021-10-04 Former teacher starts aquaponics farm