"The Crop Profile for Greenhouse Tomato in Canada, 2020 provides an overview of production and pest management practices for tomato in Canada. Information is provided on abiotic factors affecting tomato growth. The biology of key disease, insect and mite problems is presented as well as cultural, biological and chemical methods of control. Detailed information is provided in tabular form on pest occurrence, integrated pest management options, biological controls, as well as registered pesticides available to growers.
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Pest Management Program, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada:
Crop profile for greenhouse tomato in Canada, 2020 / prepared
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 "Start Macrolophus-System early to reap the full rewards "
- 2021-10-14 The pros and cons of pheromones in crop protection
- 2021-10-13 "Scouting solution saves hours of data entry time and improves crop health"
- 2021-10-12 New rapid isothermal assay for detection of quarantine bacterium launched
- 2021-10-11 How to control loopers (Lepidoptera)
- 2021-10-11 The New Zealand Plant Pass is coming
- 2021-10-07 “Administering a plant vaccine can add an extra layer of protection”
- 2021-10-06 Upgrade eco-friendly coolbox delivers beneficial insects
- 2021-10-01 First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Portugal
- 2021-09-30 Amplicon technology: a new way to detect tobacco whitefly resistance
- 2021-09-28 New product for detection of fusarium wilt pathogen launched
- 2021-09-22 Chemical ant factories can substitute pesticides in plant protection
- 2021-09-17 Agtech company lands 116m funding to scale microbial platform
- 2021-09-17 "Helpful microbes, happy plants"
- 2021-09-15 Ozone water for irrigation and produce treatments
- 2021-09-15 Another five new ToBRFV infections in the Netherlands
- 2021-09-14 TYLCV found in northeast Victoria, Australia
- 2021-09-14 French EU president wants to eliminate chemical crop protection faster
- 2021-09-13 Kerala: Spice farmers get online help to fight plant disease
- 2021-09-13 "50 years on, we're still growing strong"