Irving Fain, Bowery Farming founder and CEO, and Hans Tung, GGV Capital managing partner and a Bowery Farming investor, join ‘Closing Bell’ to discuss the future of vertical farming, the IPO market and ByteDance. Watch a video of the discussion here at CNBC.
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Clear visualization of biofilm removal from water lines
- How this indoor vertical farm makes perfect Japanese strawberries
- "We have barely scratched the surface in the MENA AgTech sector"
- Doubling down on biosecurity
- "Less experienced workers in the greenhouse and the nearing transition to biodegradable products help us grow”
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-23 How this indoor vertical farm makes perfect Japanese strawberries
- 2020-10-22 "Bring on the post-Brexit vertical farming revolution"
- 2020-10-20 New OEM-agreement for shelf-and-lighting panels for vertical farming
- 2020-10-20 Can vertical farming grow beyond herbs and leaves?
- 2020-10-19 Japan academia-industry body running online course on PFALs
- 2020-10-19 Inside Singapore’s huge bet on vertical farming
- 2020-10-16 LED lighting helps Canadian vertical farm to increase food production all year round
- 2020-10-16 "Sometimes greenhouses aren’t as efficient as you would think,"
- 2020-10-16 Tupperware helps astronauts grow food in space
- 2020-10-15 Plenty secures $140 million in Series D financing round
- 2020-10-14 Amazon Alexa Fund invests in vertical farming system for consumers
- 2020-10-14 US (KY): AppHarvest launches container farm at high school
- 2020-10-13 Driscoll’s and Plenty agree to grow strawberries indoors
- 2020-10-12 UK: Growing Underground to open new site on London’s outskirts
- 2020-10-09 Philippines: Partnership for aquaponics tech and center for urban agri
- 2020-10-09 Publix is helping people connect with their food through hydroponics
- 2020-10-09 CNBC takes a look at the future of vertical farming
- 2020-10-08 CAN (ON): Farm Boy deal just the beginning for indoor farming startup
- 2020-10-08 Vertical farm start-up wins Ahold Delhaize innovation pitch competition
- 2020-10-08 Advancing indoor farming in Asia