A Jordan chef uses eggplant peels to create face masks. Together with a designer, they make the masks from salted, cooked, dried peels. Would you like to wear this sustainable protection?
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 UK: COVID-19 outbreak at Evesham food packaging firm
- 2020-07-16 Watching plant evolution on historical paintings
- 2020-07-15 ISFS food survey for Canadians
- 2020-07-14 Growers send a message to Ontarians
- 2020-07-14 UK: 73 COVID-19 cases found on farm
- 2020-07-13 CAN (ON): Fruit and vegetable growers working to keep farm workers safe
- 2020-07-08 CAN (BC): Updated order regarding industrial work camps
- 2020-07-06 CAN (ON): Greenhouse shut down after COVID-19 outbreak
- 2020-07-03 Face masks from eggplant peels
- 2020-07-01 Food security and climate change post-COVID
- 2020-06-30 US: Production of five popular vegetables relies on foreign labor
- 2020-06-29 Asymptomatic employees with COVID-19 have final say when returning to work
- 2020-06-26 "Fruit and vegetable sector stands with Ontario’s plan to protect agri-food employees"
- 2020-06-26 US (FL): Urban farm donates fresh produce to the elderly
- 2020-06-25 CAN (ON): Greenhouse sector embraces action plan to stop COVID-19 outbreaks
- 2020-06-25 Greenhouse produce ensures supply in Beijing
- 2020-06-24 Herbal bounty for impoverished communities
- 2020-06-24 Dundee community groups supporting vulnerable locals with vertically grown veg
- 2020-06-24 Resilience of seed sectors in Africa and Asia at stake due to pandemic
- 2020-06-23 "The post-COVID-19 era won't affect much the greenhouses' daily routine"