The Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit is going virtual. This year’s summit will be live online on July 23, 2020, providing an opportunity for the industry to meet, network and exchange ideas at this critical time for our industry.
Farm operators, food retailers and investors will present live, before hosting virtual discussion groups on the emerging trends and technologies as we emerge from the current crisis into a redesigned food system.
- Finding Growth in Crisis: Responding to a Rapidly Changing Food Landscape
- Scaling Up: Co-locating Food Production and Distribution Centers
- Enhancing Nutritional Value: Towards a Perfect Plant Recipe
- Optimizing Seeds for Indoor Agriculture: Breeding a Competitive Advantage
- Analytics and the Cloud: Digital Integration to Optimize Indoor Agriculture
- Robotics: Developing a Contactless Food System
- Energy Consumption: Driving Efficiency and Economic Viability
- Financing Growth: Can Capital Keep Pace with Industry Demand?
- Consumer Awareness: How to Build a “Holistic” Indoor Brand
All participants can schedule video 1-1 meetings with potential partners and clients throughout the summit, and for an extended period before and after the sessions.
By sharing best practice from around the globe, and facilitating new connections and collaborations, the summit offers a platform to develop new business and accelerate projects across the Indoor AgTech ecosystem.
- One summit pass Indoor AgTech: $195.00
- Start-Up pass: $95.00 / Please contact email@example.com to enquire about the criteria to qualify for special rates.
For more information:
Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit