The OptimIA (Optimizing Indoor Agriculture) project team invites indoor farmers, allied trades, and professionals interested in participating in their first annual stakeholder meeting (virtual), to share recent research results and discuss future activities. OptimIA is a USDA-supported Specialty Crop Research Initiative project to advance the emerging indoor farming industry to become more profitable and sustainable through critical research and extension activities.
For more information and registration please visit this page. Or contact Dr. Erik Runkle, Michigan State University. Space is limited and is on a first-come, first served basis.
OptimIA Project Team
- Project Director and PIs
- Erik Runkle, Michigan State University (Project Director)
- Murat Kacira, University of Arizona
- Chieri Kubota, The Ohio State University
- Roberto Lopez, Michigan State University
- Cary Mitchell, Purdue University
- Simone Valle de Souza, Michigan State University
- Jennifer Boldt, USDA ARS
- David Hamby, OSRAM
- H. Christopher Peterson, Michigan State University
- Nadia Sabeh, Dr. Greenhouse Inc.