CHAP would like to bring to your attention the agROBOfood Open Call for Innovation Experiments and is happy to discuss any potential collaborative R&D projects that may fit within this call’s remit.
This is an opportunity for UK-based SMEs to access and contribute to a European innovation network, opening up new market opportunities, and is particularly suited to precision agriculture and controlled environment agriculture applications.
The agROBOfood project, which is being coordinated by Wageningen University Research (WUR), has released its first open call for innovation experiments. The aim of the call is to provide financial support to third parties, in order to accelerate network expansion, driven by the robotics community and the European agri-food sector. This first call has three topics: agricultural robotics for crop production, food supply chain robotics and livestock robotics.
- closing date: 1st September
- only open to SMEs
- requires at least two (up to five) partners, including a technologist and an end-user
- project sizes from €300k-500k,
- the solution must be based on robotics and address a current sector challenge
- project duration to be around 18 months
- provides 100% funding
Source: CHAP Solutions.