Dutch industry organization Topsector Tuinbouw & Uitgangsmaterialen has presented a video in several languages, to get more people acquainted with the horticulture industry. The short video is intended to be showcased during events, presentations, work visits, conventions, etc.
- Lead Glasshouse Engineer - Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Laborant - Bleiswijk
- Farm Manager - India
- Maintenance Technician - Peats Ridge, Australia
- Candidates for Vice-President Operations - Ottawa (Ontario) Canada
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Mucci Farms announces 200 acre North American expansion
- New production system for producing pitaya's in a greenhouse
- Biggest Swiss fruit and vegetables cooperative invests in vertical farming
- Growing tomatoes for future techies
- Ecoation and Viscon collaborate to enhance Automation and AI in horticulture
Top 5 -last week
- From over 10,000 to a maximum of 6 settings: making growing easier
- How to make fresh, safe, sustainable and locally grown leafy greens the new normal
- AppHarvest breaks ground on second high-tech greenhouse
- “Our new X-AIR greenhouse is a sustainable, integrated, complete solution for optimising the climate”
- How this indoor vertical farm makes perfect Japanese strawberries
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- Controlling relative humidity to prevent powdery mildew
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-30 Solving the ‘local food paradox’ is key to a sustainable agriculture sector
- 2020-10-29 Predictive analysis: How it is used in the industry to drive business
- 2020-10-28 US: New stakeholder brings a fresh perspective to BEST Human Capital & Advisory Group
- 2020-10-28 Advertising has a positive impact on sales
- 2020-10-27 "Our clients will soon switch to Spanish iceberg lettuce and bell peppers"
- 2020-10-23 "People connecting over food, that’s what it comes down to"
- 2020-10-20 "Now is the time for the sector to come together to create collaborative marketing"
- 2020-10-20 "Maximum productivity through machine adaptations"
- 2020-10-20 "Due to Corona, 2020 has been a sluggish marketing year so far"
- 2020-10-19 How Brix testing strawberries has helped build a strong premium brand in Western Australia
- 2020-10-19 Kenyan herb growers hope to benefit from EU market access project
- 2020-10-15 Five trends in consumer habits and how these can increase marketplace success
- 2020-10-15 New website "All About Lettuce" for registered dietitians and influencers
- 2020-10-15 "From waste to source of income"
- 2020-10-08 Nufarm Edge Rewards Program boosts profit potential in 2021
- 2020-10-07 Helping agri-food businesses with Canada Brand digital marketing during COVID-19
- 2020-10-07 UK: Veg Power launches activity book to encourage kids to eat more veg
- 2020-09-30 World’s most expensive potato chips at $15 per chip
- 2020-09-29 New Zealand: New World continues to push for plastic-free produce
- 2020-09-24 Launch of new CuTE SOLAR campaign