The ATLAS Horizon 2020 project "Agricultural Interoperability and Analysis System" will fund 5 to 10 business entities per open call by allocating EUR 1,050,000 in two rounds (2020 and 2021).
Atlas is looking for proposals that seek to develop new and innovative services by making use of the technical foundation the Atlas platform provides. The proposed projects should demonstrate specific value for either consumers or stakeholders along the agricultural value chain.
The work carried out in these projects should have a thematic focus on developing services that build on and extend the use cases carried out within the Atlas project. SMEs, start-ups, and farmers legally established and based in one of the EU Member States or an H2020 associated country (as defined in the H2020 rules of participation) are welcome to apply. Successful participants will have the chance to become part of the ATLAS ecosystem and benefit from its extensive network of end users, service providers, researchers, and policymakers.
Open call topics:
- Topic 1: Weed and Pest Control
- Topic 2: Irrigation
- Topic 3: Asset Tracking and Fleet Management
- Topic 4: Efficient and Transparent Nutrient Cycle Reporting
- Topic 5: Behavioural Analysis and Management of Livestock
- Topic 6: Information Platform for Farmers
- Topic 7: Open Technology for innovative Agriculture
The submission deadline is 15 September 2020 (23:59 CEST).
For more information: