Not using your plant growth chamber for a period of time and wondering how best to prepare it for shutdown? Transitioning from one research program to another and want to ensure your chamber is clean for the next user? Or are you simply looking to ensure that the chamber is cleaned ahead of beginning your next research project? This video outlines the steps you can take.
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-28 Workshops inspire companies, public entities to take up urban farming
- 2020-05-28 US (CA): Restaurant gets fish and fresh produce directly from its agriculture farm
- 2020-05-28 Would you be interested in a vertical farming publication?
- 2020-05-27 Philippine government launches 'Urban Aquaponics' project
- 2020-05-25 The gaming industry professional who now grows baby spinach
- 2020-05-22 What is a business framework and why is it needed for vertical farming?
- 2020-05-21 Irish vertical farming start-up Farmony signs European distribution agreement
- 2020-05-20 Israeli vertical farms in New York
- 2020-05-19 WWF report examines environmental and economic viability of scaling indoor agriculture systems
- 2020-05-15 Farms beneath the cities
- 2020-05-14 Is indoor farming a solution? UF/IFAS scientists explain
- 2020-05-14 $10 million invested in vertical farms for remote Canadian communities
- 2020-05-12 Scottish indoor agtech company announces Middle East partnership
- 2020-05-11 Not just salads, but all types of food grown in 'vertical farms of the future'
- 2020-05-11 Swedish startup receives funding for AI-run 'NeighbourFood' project
- 2020-05-07 Vertical farms boom as COVID-19 bolsters appetite for locally grown food
- 2020-05-07 Building resilience into the vegetable supply chain using container farming
- 2020-05-06 Re-engineering America's fresh produce supply chain post COVID-19
- 2020-05-06 Vertical farms provide sustainability in a post-COVID world
- 2020-05-06 USDA voluntary GAP program for aquaponics