With the COVID-19 outbreak spreading and shelter-in-place orders coming down all across California, CAFF are compiling a number of tips, resources and guideline to help keep you safe, informed and in business during this crisis. They’re also busy advocating in Sacramento to protect the local food system, from assuring farmers markets are deemed “essential businesses” and remain open to the public to encouraging state support for farmers who need to transition their sales outlets in the face of mass closures of schools, company cafeterias and restaurants.
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 Signs of hope for Corona pandemic
- 2020-05-25 Sicural develops quick Covid-19 test for surfaces and processing lines
- 2020-05-22 Microgreens grower moves to retail in order to stay in business
- 2020-05-21 New hand foam dispenser makes it possible to save 70% on sanitizer
- 2020-05-19 "Growing our way out of COVID in the recovery's third wave – growing healthy food"
- 2020-05-18 Coronavirus research in plants
- 2020-05-15 Young Syrian man develops agriculture project on rooftop by using hydroponics system
- 2020-05-15 Europe: Women on average eat more fruit and vegetables than men
- 2020-05-14 Tornado near greenhouses in Belgian border region provides bizarre images
- 2020-05-14 "Financial support is not going to help in the long run, but working now on the future is"
- 2020-05-13 SFPA urges higher priority for COVID-19 tests for food and agriculture workers
- 2020-05-13 US (NY): Health officials satisfied following walk-through at greenhouse
- 2020-05-12 Climate-smart agriculture in the Northeast of Brazil
- 2020-05-11 The hungry gap, seasonality and controlled environment agriculture
- 2020-05-07 Urban farming: nurturing wellness in uncertain times
- 2020-05-05 Ontario greenhouse grower protects employees with SHIELD Program
- 2020-05-05 New reports ToBRFV in UK greenhouses
- 2020-05-04 Strawberries studied for their anti-inflammatory benefits
- 2020-04-30 How does the Corona crisis influence our buying behaviour?
- 2020-04-29 Key challenges for post-COVID food systems