There are many common myths about Sweet Peppers that are often taken for truth. The Nature Fresh team receives questions every day about this nutrient-packed superfood, so they thought it’s time to set the record straight.
These are some of the most common myths they regularly hear about Sweet Peppers:
- Bell Peppers with four lobes are sweeter
- Bell Peppers have genders, and you can tell by how many lobes they have
- Bell Peppers turn color from green to yellow to orange to red
- All Red Peppers are spicy
- Bell Peppers are considered vegetables