Pre-registration for Cultivate’20 will be opening on February 10th. AmericanHort’s Cultivate’20 is to be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center from July 11-14th, 2020. The annual event is expected to attract more than 10,000 industry professionals from over 40 countries. Attendees will have access to more than 650 exhibitors and over 160 tours, workshops, and professional development opportunities during the 4-day experience.
"Our team continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant educational programming, showcase the industry’s newest varieties and hottest trends in order to provide an overall exceptional Cultivate’20 experience for all our attendees, exhibitors and speakers,” said Ken Fisher, president and CEO of AmericanHort. “We are excited to add many new features to this year’s event.”
Headlining the keynote address for Cultivate’20 is Jon Petz, a former sales and marketing executive, two-time best-selling author and speaker who has led his teams to break-away performances throughout different industries and environments. As a remarkable addition, Petz is a professional magician and has performed all around the globe for audiences of all types. His work has been featured by the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, ABC News, Success Magazine, and The Globe & Mail, among others. A master at storytelling, he will speak about how to create a greater impact in what you do and those you do it for and help understand the power of making a difference. Learn more about this talk at http://cultivateevent.org/keynote.
New at Cultivate’20 this year
- Hemp education track - Focused on hemp production for ornamental plant growers and propagators, sessions will cover topics like hemp genetics, nutrient needs, IMP, substrates, processing, intellectual property, grower best practices and more.
- Saturday workshops - Manager Bootcamp, Moss Wall Workshop, Pest Diagnostics & Technology Workshop, and a half-day program on Company Culture: A Competitive Differentiator, are all new workshops designed to help industry businesses perform better.
- Landscape Zoo Tour - The world-renowned Columbus Zoo spans 588 acres, more than 200 of which have been developed as animal habitats and public spaces. Take a behind-the-scenes look into the complexities of planning a landscape that is not only beautiful but also sustainable in the feeding of animals.
- Women in Horticulture - A powerful, inspiring networking event for women in the green industry with an energetic talk and panel discussion. Lunch is included and a portion of the ticket sale will go to a scholarship fund.
- New housing and registration partner - Experient, a Moritz Global Events Company, is the exclusive official housing and registration partner for this year’s conference.
The Cultivate’20 pre-registration period is open February 10-21, 2020 and general registration will occur March 10 and beyond. Registration rates increase in June. Find more details on registration, tours and workshops, an all-access pass, or trade show exhibitors, visit www.AmericanHort.org/Cultivate.