- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
Biochar and vermicompost amendments affect substrate properties and plant growth of basil and tomato
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-09 Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- 2020-04-01 Growing Media Europe welcomes four new members
- 2020-04-01 Coco production under pressure due to COVID-19 outbreak
- 2020-03-27 "Peat moss and growing media are essential goods"
- 2020-03-27 Mastering the use of substrates in hydroponics
- 2020-03-24 GME calls to prevent further damage to the growing media sector
- 2020-03-24 “Despite the current crisis, we are looking ahead to the future”
- 2020-03-19 Picking the best growing medium for your hydroponic system
- 2020-02-27 Japanese strawberry picking farm goes sustainable with coco peat and ice cream
- 2020-02-24 Family business focuses on sustainable and climate-neutral products in its anniversary year
- 2020-02-05 Biochar and vermicompost amendments affect substrate properties and plant growth of basil and tomato
- 2020-01-31 "Coco coir for cultivating bell peppers? Absolutely!"
- 2020-01-30 Klasmann-Deilmann and Shakti Cocos cooperate
- 2020-01-27 "Sustainable netting solution for growblocks and pellets"
- 2020-01-27 "I remember thinking 'what is this' when the machine arrived"
- 2020-01-20 "We are now able to offer certainty towards growers regarding our claim on biodegradability"
- 2020-01-15 Effect of growing media on rooting response of tomato stem cuttings
- 2019-12-24 Coco coir company finds new operating help in India
- 2019-12-23 Plant nutrient availability and pH of biochars and their fractions
- 2019-12-10 "Hydroponics help us guarantee constant soft fruit supply"