The abstract submission period for the III International Symposium on Soilless Culture and Hydroponics, held in Cyprus, 1-4 November 2020, has been extended to February 15.
You can submit your Abstract directly using the following link https://www.actahort.org/members/symposiar?nr=711
The program for the symposium is currently being developed.
- Soilless systems under cover and outdoors
- New or alternative growing media, compost and substrates
- Circular hydroponics / Saving resources / Recycling resources
- Conversion to Closed Systems
- Plant factories/Vertical farming/Indoor farming
- Nutrient management
- Organic hydroponics/Bio-fertilizers
- Aquaponics, phytotronics and bioponics based systems
- Water and energy use efficiency
- Hygiene (disease suppression) and root disease management
- Environmental impacts
- Soilless culture food production, safety and postharvest management
- Greenhouse innovations/Management
- Measuring, control and automation
- Quality and nutritional aspects of soilless grown products for the consumers
- Life cycle assessment of soilless culture systems
- Markets and socio-economics
The symposium is a joint initiative of the Cyprus University of Technology (Cyprus), Department of Agricultural Sciences, Biotechnology & Food Science and the University of Turin (Italy), Department of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences, under the auspices of the International Society for Horticultural Science.
For more information: