The UNDP Global Centre for Innovation, Technology and Sustainable Development, in partnership with the government of Singapore – invites corporate partners to join the new initiative Cultiv@te to create opportunities in urban and rainfed agriculture, as well as livestock farming and aquaculture, in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Cultiv@te is a 1-year international programme curated by the UN Development Programme (UNDP) which connects innovators and multi-sector partners from around the world to find innovative solutions to sustainability challenges in agriculture. Successful applicants to this first Call for Applications will join the programme as key contributors.
The 5 principles of Sustainable Agriculture are:
- Improving the efficiency in the use of resources
- Direct action to conserve, protect and enhance natural resources
- Agriculture that protects and improves rural livelihoods, equity and social well-being
- Enhanced resilience of people, communities and ecosystems
- Responsible and effective government mechanisms
Deadline for applications is 14 February.
For more information: