The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) is once again organising the British group / pavilion at Fruit Logistica, in partnership with the Department for International Trade.
Visitors to 7.2c / A-04 can expect to find a warm welcome from a range of companies offering innovative and new technologies.
The stand will present further details about the companies listed below as well as information on other British suppliers and the British horticultural sector.
Visitors can take away the latest CHA Buyers’ Guide for 2020 and the UK Capability in Commercial Horticulture publication produced on behalf of the UK Government.
British Group exhibitors include:
- A C Goatham & Son Ltd – Stand 7.2c / A02
- Angus Soft Fruits – Stand 7.2c / A-02
- Bedfordshire Growers – Stand 7.2c / A-02
- Berry bpi agriculture – Stand 7.2c / A-06
- Botanicoir – Stand 7.2c / A-04C
- Russell BioSolutions – Stand 7.2c / A-04
- White Air Solutions Ltd – Stand 7.2c / A04A
- Berry Gardens Ltd – Stand 7.2c / A-04B
- James Hutton Ltd – Stand 7.2c / A-04B
- Martin Lishman Ltd – Stand 7.2c / A-04B
- Veg-UK Ltd – Stand 7.2c / A-04B