A Mexican YouTuber had to go to the hospital after eating two habanero peppers

Hugo Lara, a Mexican YouTuber from the Los Hermanos Lara Oficial channel, had to be taken to the hospital after recording his latest video challenge: eating two habanero peppers, one of the hottest chili varieties in the world.

In the video recorded by Lara you can see how, after chewing the habanero peppers, Hugo begins to cough strongly and starts to choke. When they realized it wasn't a joke, the women that were accompanying the YouTuber began to panic. Despite spitting out the chili, Lara continued to have difficulty breathing while his companions screamed for someone to call an ambulance.

After the scare, Yazmin Lara Arias, the YouTuber's sister, announced on her Facebook that her brother was doing well. "We didn't want anybody to find out or to scare anybody, but it was inevitable. Hugo Lara is stable. We never thought things would get so out of control," the young woman said.
 
Source: antena3.com 


Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© HortiDaily.com 2019

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber