Chinese chef Li Mian strives to become the best fruit carver in the world. He now has more than 250,000 online followers.
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Little Leaf Farms goes on expansion spree
- 30 vintage Jaguars found in old greenhouse
- "Spain must take ToBRFV seriously to prevent tomato cultivation from being threatened"
- From 10 to 20 to 40 acres
- "Following the online water content in the substrate will improve irrigation efficiency significantly"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-09 Spanish Mediterranean hit by lots of rain and wind
- 2019-12-09 Campaign to get Singaporeans to grow, eat local produce
- 2019-12-09 New Zealand: Fresh Tomato Biosecurity levy to come into effect soon
- 2019-12-09 US: USDA to expand agriculture export opportunities on seven trade missions in 2020
- 2019-12-09 Troubles ahead for Egypt as Ethiopia pushes Blue Nile dam
- 2019-12-09 Travelling the longest possible train route in the world
- 2019-12-09 Australian vegetable production increases despite industry challenges
- 2019-12-09 Dutch companies visit Serbia for soft fruit trade mission
- 2019-12-09 Chinese cucumber price doubles and breaks the record of 3 yuan [0.43 USD]
- 2019-12-06 "Dropping strawberry prices have an impact on imports of Egyptian strawberries"
- 2019-12-06 Jammu & Kashmir administration asks farmers to grow broccoli and parsley
- 2019-12-06 France and Germany, destination for more than 50% of Spanish zucchini
- 2019-12-06 Interest and availability of organic greenhouse cukes grows
- 2019-12-06 Tomato cultivation grows faster in North West Europe than in the South
- 2019-12-06 "Sustainable fruit and vegetables sourcing at a new high"
- 2019-12-05 Netherlands creates markets for Zimbabwean growers
- 2019-12-05 Better returns make Kenyan growers trade in sukumawiki cultivation for chillis
- 2019-12-05 Chinese pepper price is rising because buyers are enthusiastically filling their warehouses
- 2019-12-05 No significant increases in price for vegetables this week
- 2019-12-05 Italy: FAO and Centro Agroalimentare Roma to promote the sale of local fresh fruits and vegetables