The Ohio State University’s annual Greenhouse Management Workshop takes a cross-commodity approach covering both ornamental and vegetable crops. This year’s theme is Sustainable and Safe Crop Production – important area regardless of crop species for reducing agrochemical input or eliminating risks of causing food-borne pathogens in production systems. All the presentations will be made available for online access at a reduced cost. The GAP and Food Safety Session can provide a OSU GAP training Certificate of Completion.
Greenhouse Management Workshop - Sustainable & Safe Crop Production
- January 16 & 17, 2020
- OARDC/OSU, 1680 Madison Ave., Wooster, Ohio
- Improve your crop productivity, from managing lighting, temperature and humidity to controlling disease and pests.
- Attend in person for educational sessions, greenhouse tours, and network reception. Attend via webinar for presentations only.
- Education Credits
- GAPs Certification of Completion will be provided. See flyer (link below) for details.
- Continuing education credits have been requested for several certification programs.
Click here for program and registration details.
Click here for online registration.