Agritecture spoke with David Melton of Fresh Harvest, a company redefining Atlanta’s local food community. Over 80% of their products are grown within 70 miles of Atlanta. By focusing on local growers, they are contributing to a reduction in fuel emission of shipping cross-country, supporting Georgia's agricultural economy, connecting people with farmers and their stories, and creating a community of local food enthusiasts in Atlanta.
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Vietnam: Newly opened greenhouse in Son La is 'part of something bigger'
- LED Lighted greenhouses shown in new photography project
- ToBRFV Europe update: more cases confirmed
- Plenty of interest in 50 hectare bankrupt Dutch greenhouse company
- Growing tomatoes in hot countries: keeping ample light inside
Top 5 -last month
- Simply Fresh investing $30M for greenhouse project in India
- A biodegradable plant propagation system looking to take off in the Australian market
- "American greenhouse horticulture is way ahead when it concerns lighting"
- 10 ha expansion for CHP-heated Leamington pepper project
- Automation inside and outside Mucci’s cucumber greenhouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-12 "We found varieties that are well suited to our climatic conditions"
- 2019-11-11 US (MI): Workers grow food and develop skills at plant factory
- 2019-11-11 10 ha expansion for CHP-heated Leamington pepper project
- 2019-11-11 Kenya: She treats eyes by day, farms by night
- 2019-11-11 Trinidad and Tobago: Freeport company grows crops in containers
- 2019-11-08 In this Finnish farm, strawberries grow on multiple levels
- 2019-11-07 Climatic conditions impact UK vegetable grower
- 2019-11-07 "We want to be specialists in this speciality"
- 2019-11-07 US (CO): Ultra local Denver farm grows using aeroponics
- 2019-11-06 "I no longer want to grow in acreage but in quality"
- 2019-11-05 "Edible flowers increasingly popular with floral designers"
- 2019-11-05 New Eastern Cape avocado nursery to unlock potential in southern provinces
- 2019-11-04 “Huge scarcity and little competition thanks to extreme Dutch season”
- 2019-10-31 "There is still a demand for special peppers"
- 2019-10-30 “The labor needs to be tighter, and the production increased”
- 2019-10-30 "Good production until the end of cultivation"
- 2019-10-29 US (MN): Serio Farms hydroponics is really growing
- 2019-10-29 Benue tomato farmers tired of wastage
- 2019-10-24 "The use of grow lights definitely had an impact on this year’s results"
- 2019-10-24 New expansion for Gotham Greens