In partnership with Autogrow, Agritecture released a global controlled environment agriculture (CEA) census to help share knowledge and push the industry forward. Through this census they met Julie Bounan, the Business Unit Manager in charge of La Plucherie, the start-up incubated in InVivo Food & Tech. In an exclusive interview, Julie tells Agritecture how La Plucherie started out of an interest from Chefs trying out hydroponic systems to grow their own local herbs.
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Shading your greenhouse from harmful sun-rays
- First company in the world to obtain market approval for insect-based fertilizer
- South Korean tomato farmer built semi-closed greenhouse
- Tiny spectroradiometer measures 340 nm to 1010 nm for agriculture
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-01 Dutch grower paving the way with a mix of three colored pointed peppers
- 2020-07-01 Looije presents Minerva, its new premium cherry tomato brand
- 2020-06-30 Taking care of the soil makes a real difference when growing vegetables
- 2020-06-30 France: High Environmental Value for tomatoes in Arques
- 2020-06-29 Summer vegetables: courgette and cucumber in the spotlight
- 2020-06-26 Authorities arrest two people for trying to burn down a greenhouse while its owners slept on the premises
- 2020-06-26 Italian tomato grower thinks Covid-19 outbreak may have brought some opportunities
- 2020-06-25 Hydroponic, aquaponic and aeroponic growers wanted for USDA-funded research
- 2020-06-24 "We're only going to compete for quality, no longer for price"
- 2020-06-24 “Corona helped us to reach a new breakthrough”
- 2020-06-23 "Crop technician apprenticeship could benefit wider industry"
- 2020-06-23 "I see a future in direct sales to consumers”
- 2020-06-22 First products available in MParc Dreispitz
- 2020-06-22 Dutch tomato grower on its way to 44 hectares
- 2020-06-22 Growing in Italy's tomato heartland
- 2020-06-22 After the harvest, Almeria's greenhouses are getting ready for the next campaign
- 2020-06-18 "Lowering our cost price thanks to expansion"
- 2020-06-18 Controlling growth with light: more in winter, diffuse in summer
- 2020-06-17 Belgian grower continues to combine peppers and eggplants in new expansion
- 2020-06-16 Hydroponically grown edible ornamentals, an untapped market?