In partnership with Autogrow, Agritecture released a global controlled environment agriculture (CEA) census to help share knowledge and push the industry forward. Through this census they met Julie Bounan, the Business Unit Manager in charge of La Plucherie, the start-up incubated in InVivo Food & Tech. In an exclusive interview, Julie tells Agritecture how La Plucherie started out of an interest from Chefs trying out hydroponic systems to grow their own local herbs.
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
- A new line of defense against Tuta Absoluta in UK tomato
- "In China, there is room for increasing knowledge and developing a new generation of entrepreneurs"
- Brexit: EU and UK reach deal
- Various ways of growing in new Yüksel centre in Almeria, Spain
- Apex Greenhouses receives new machines to Australian Standards
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-17 Zambia: Chongwe farmer chooses conservation farming for strawberries
- 2019-10-17 "Our lives depend on regenerative farming and soil health"
- 2019-10-17 2020 Nuffield Farming Scholars announced
- 2019-10-16 "If you cannot control mosaic, you have to choose the most virus-resistant variety"
- 2019-10-15 Eco-kultura vice-president: energy cost growth kills the segment of cheap greenhouse vegetables
- 2019-10-15 Inside Manhattan's largest urban farm
- 2019-10-14 "Nature has a lot to offer, but you have to learn to work with it"
- 2019-10-14 New Zealand: Lettuce business a way of life for Manakau family
- 2019-10-11 "Despite extreme weather condition Dutch radish 365 days a year"
- 2019-10-11 First full LED tomato harvest Tomco celebrated
- 2019-10-10 CAN (ON): Cultivating future agri-food leaders in rural Ontario
- 2019-10-10 How Looije is continuously growing in Spain
- 2019-10-09 US (CT): Innovator of century old farm passes away after farm accident
- 2019-10-08 US (MI): Lettuce growers fight food waste and feed families
- 2019-10-08 Boomaroo Nurseries renews strategic partnership with AUSVEG
- 2019-10-08 Does the rest of soft fruit follow the growth of strawberry under glass?
- 2019-10-07 Agrizar grows berries exclusively for Mastronardi BerryWorld America
- 2019-10-07 France: Exotic fruits and citrus grown in greenhouses
- 2019-10-07 UK: Chatham-Kent witnesses large tomato harvest
- 2019-10-04 Grufesa expects to uproot and ship 28 million strawberry plants before the new campaign