Lettuce Abound Farms in Minnesota grows seven different varieties of lettuce aeroponically, using no natural sunlight and just 4% of the water typically needed. The Jamestown Sun took a look at their operation. Check out the video here.
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Lettuce grows in 'pyramid shape' in Danish growers’ greenhouse
- 2019-11-15 US (PA): Leafy greens grower in the spotlight in FarmHer Friday
- 2019-11-14 US (TN): South Memphis aquaponic farm blooms
- 2019-11-13 Palestinian greenhouse farmers grow bountiful harvests in Gaza
- 2019-11-12 "We found varieties that are well suited to our climatic conditions"
- 2019-11-11 US (MI): Workers grow food and develop skills at plant factory
- 2019-11-11 10 ha expansion for CHP-heated Leamington pepper project
- 2019-11-11 Kenya: She treats eyes by day, farms by night
- 2019-11-11 Trinidad and Tobago: Freeport company grows crops in containers
- 2019-11-08 In this Finnish farm, strawberries grow on multiple levels
- 2019-11-07 Climatic conditions impact UK vegetable grower
- 2019-11-07 "We want to be specialists in this speciality"
- 2019-11-07 US (CO): Ultra local Denver farm grows using aeroponics
- 2019-11-06 "I no longer want to grow in acreage but in quality"
- 2019-11-05 "Edible flowers increasingly popular with floral designers"
- 2019-11-05 New Eastern Cape avocado nursery to unlock potential in southern provinces
- 2019-11-04 “Huge scarcity and little competition thanks to extreme Dutch season”
- 2019-10-31 "There is still a demand for special peppers"
- 2019-10-30 “The labor needs to be tighter, and the production increased”
- 2019-10-30 "Good production until the end of cultivation"