Researchers with the New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station at the University of New Hampshire have succeeded in quadrupling the length of the Granite State’s strawberry growing season as part of a multi-year, multi-state research project that aims to benefit both growers and consumers. Learn more about this research project in the video produced in collaboration with USDA Northeast Climate Hub.
- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
US (NH): Extending strawberry season with low tunnels
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Circular City Greenhouses launched during United Nations Climate Conference
- 2023-12-06 Vertically-grown cherry tomato introduced
- 2023-12-06 Geographic advantage for homegrown-frisée
- 2023-12-06 "Late planting of winter strawberry plants meant that earlier volumes were lower"
- 2023-12-04 Malaysian vanilla farm expects first harvest this year
- 2023-12-04 50 fewer Dutch greenhouse vegetable growers by 2023
- 2023-11-30 Flanders makes a case for local Belgian ginger
- 2023-11-30 Multi-parameter soil sensor selected for integration into Aranet
- 2023-11-30 CAN (BC): Long Creek School will help NFJDWC grow native plants for restoration
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten