Researchers with the New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station at the University of New Hampshire have succeeded in quadrupling the length of the Granite State’s strawberry growing season as part of a multi-year, multi-state research project that aims to benefit both growers and consumers. Learn more about this research project in the video produced in collaboration with USDA Northeast Climate Hub.
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
- Digital Advisor - Geeste, Germany
- Tax Specialist Hungary
- Head Grower - Providence (Rhode Island) USA
- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-10 "AgrarCycle": highly innovative network working with science and industry
- 2020-07-06 US (VA): Shore Breeze Farms to increase production at hydroponic greenhouse facility
- 2020-07-02 Florette starts with the lettuce and endive harvest in Soria
- 2020-07-02 Western Sydney University donates 58 tonnes of vegetables to Foodbank
- 2020-07-01 New variety large cluster tomato 'stands out' in the Axia demo greenhouse
- 2020-07-01 "Under LED, 1 truss less settled but more yield due to bigger fruit weight"
- 2020-06-30 Home Hydroponics Guide released from Cornell University
- 2020-06-30 One of China's largest intelligent greenhouses
- 2020-06-29 Afghanistan: Parwan cucumber yields increase by 16 percent
- 2020-06-29 CAN (BC): Plans for Garden City Lands include urban agriculture
- 2020-06-26 New water footprint certification for agricultural production in Spain
- 2020-06-26 US (ND): They planted their roots in the produce business
- 2020-06-25 3 tips for growing with high outside temperatures
- 2020-06-24 Floating farm for chickens and vegetables
- 2020-06-24 Many farmers in India take up hydroponic farming
- 2020-06-24 Demand for spinach helps fuel hydroponic farm growth
- 2020-06-24 "Big development in Chinese tomato breeding industry"
- 2020-06-23 Simply Fresh eyes rapid expansion
- 2020-06-23 Soil-less strawberries in 3,000 sq ft, profits rise by 70%
- 2020-06-22 US (IL): Federal ag grant to elevate hydroponic lettuce production