The country's size on the map is representing the population size.
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-14 Comparing different tomato yields in Europe & North-Africa
- 2020-02-14 High prices on imported okra from Honduras
- 2020-02-14 US: Currently supplies of mini peppers are a little bit tight
- 2020-02-13 "The Coronavirus is creating an unexpected demand from Russia for Israeli bell peppers"
- 2020-02-12 Low supplies of strawberries for Valentine’s Day
- 2020-02-12 Supplies of raspberries tight for Valentine’s Day
- 2020-02-12 Taiwan opens up new markets with lettuce exports to Saudi Arabia
- 2020-02-12 USDA seeks public input on new International Ag Education Program
- 2020-02-12 "Import controls will begin as soon Brexit transition ends"
- 2020-02-12 Mexican weather makes for strong tomato markets
- 2020-02-11 "The concern would be the potential for additional bureaucracy to facilitate the trade"
- 2020-02-11 How much food can you get for the price of a pack of cigarettes in Australia?
- 2020-02-11 "Approximately 30% volume loss on dandelions"
- 2020-02-11 Avocados and dip-friendly veggies like celery, carrots, cauliflower did well in the US
- 2020-02-11 "Vegetables should bring in US$1 billion in 7 years"
- 2020-02-11 Local food increasingly valued by US consumers
- 2020-02-11 Relief on arugula shortage coming soon
- 2020-02-11 "This is a major disruptive event with global implications for supply chains"
- 2020-02-11 Drastic bumblebee population drop shocks scientists
- 2020-02-11 Local chilli prices halve on glut after Europe export troubles