The Netherlands Embassy in Kazakhstan, which is also accredited to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, announced its plans to organize two follow-up visits to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in the fall of 2019 and spring of 2020, respectively. A follow-up visit of Dutch agricultural companies to Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) will tentatively take place in week 42 (14-16 October 2019).
The first visit to Bishkek, which resulted in some projects of Dutch companies, took place in September 2014. Therefore, the embassy believes that it is now a good time to organize a second visit to Bishkek in order to revive old and establish new contacts with potential Kyrgyz business partners.
Participation in the visit is open to all Dutch companies active in the agricultural sector.
If you are interested in the visit to Kyrgyzstan, express your interest by sending an email to ALM-EA@minbuza.nl before Monday, 15 July 2019.
Tentative programme of the visit
Monday, 14 October 2019
- Arrival in Bishkek
- Pre-visit briefing combined with joint dinner
Tuesday, 15 October 2019
- Meeting with the Ministry of Agriculture, Food Industry and Land Reclamation of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Agro Business-Forum combined with matchmaking (B2B) meetings between Dutch and Kyrgyz agribusinesses:
- Presentations by Dutch and Kyrgyz companies, authorities
- B2B meetings between Dutch and Kyrgyz companies
- Networking reception for participants of the forum
Wednesday, 16 October 2019
- Site visits to local agricultural projects near Bishkek (depending on the interests/profiles of Dutch companies)
- or Individual meetings (to be organized by the Dutch companies themselves)
- Departure from Bishkek