AgTech is revolutionizing the way crops are grown the world over, both in indoor and traditional environments. The ability to control environmental factors and agricultural processes with extreme precision leads to better crop yields, better resource management, lower costs, and improved environmental conditions. As a result, more and more growers are embracing automation in their operations. One precision technology that has become extremely popular across a wide variety of crop types is fertigation – the synthesis of fertilization and irrigation.
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-13 "Human activity means UK peatlands contribute to climate change"
- 2019-06-12 Is adding fertigation to your growing mix right for you?
- 2019-06-12 Australia: Incitec Pivot Fertilisers steps up in horticulture
- 2019-06-10 Improving tomato yield with nutrient materials containing microbial and botanical biostimulants
- 2019-06-07 Carbon Gold’s biochar first to receive RHP approval for Dutch commercial horticulture
- 2019-06-05 US (DE): UD-developed beneficial bacteria part of BASF product for soil
- 2019-05-27 Urea addition promotes metabolism and utilization of nitrogen in cucumber
- 2019-05-20 Video: Organic growing medium for seed germination and plug production
- 2019-05-20 "Precision fertilization is improving"
- 2019-05-17 "Naturally occurring microorganisms can assist in nutrient uptake and reduce plant stress"
- 2019-05-17 Natural fertilizer gives football club 'best turf in Belgium'
- 2019-05-16 "Every product from this range has a specific role"
- 2019-05-07 Do additives help the soil?
- 2019-05-06 Agronomic evaluation of biochar, compost and biochar-blended compost
- 2019-05-06 Managing soil structure and pH levels by use of organic products
- 2019-05-02 Cucumber plants as a weapon against sludge
- 2019-04-26 Vietnam: Largest bio-organic fertiliser plant in northern region opens
- 2019-04-19 New Botanical Biopesticides available to US market
- 2019-04-18 Qatar: Greenhouse fertigation workshop draws 20 agronomists and farm managers
- 2019-04-17 What’s biochar? How to stabilize carbon in your soil