AgTech is revolutionizing the way crops are grown the world over, both in indoor and traditional environments. The ability to control environmental factors and agricultural processes with extreme precision leads to better crop yields, better resource management, lower costs, and improved environmental conditions. As a result, more and more growers are embracing automation in their operations. One precision technology that has become extremely popular across a wide variety of crop types is fertigation – the synthesis of fertilization and irrigation.
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
- National Production & Technical Manager - Melbourne, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-10 Creating a network of communication between plants and their growing environment
- 2019-10-07 "Same yield and quality with organic fertilizer"
- 2019-09-30 New biostimulant improves chlorophyll production
- 2019-09-18 Eight Canadian food and agtech innovators selected to compete for US$1.25m
- 2019-09-12 Nutrien announces temporary potash production downtime
- 2019-09-11 The effect of soil solarization and calcium cyanamide on strawberries
- 2019-08-21 Yara and Nel collaborate to produce carbon free hydrogen for fertilizer production
- 2019-08-20 Effect of organic fertilizer on growth and nutrient leachate profile of greenhouse cucumber
- 2019-08-16 "Less guessing, more precision fertilization"
- 2019-08-16 Improving strawberry yields with biostimulants
- 2019-07-15 Testing for better crop monitoring with tomato plants
- 2019-07-04 "Improved shelf-life and stronger yields for strawberries and lettuces"
- 2019-06-18 Innovative new controlled release fertilizer for the Canadian market
- 2019-06-18 Considering mixing your own fertilizer solutions?
- 2019-06-17 Sustainable agronomic strategies for enhancing the yield and nutritional quality of wild tomato
- 2019-06-17 Biostimulants application in horticultural crops under abiotic stress conditions
- 2019-06-13 "Human activity means UK peatlands contribute to climate change"
- 2019-06-12 Is adding fertigation to your growing mix right for you?
- 2019-06-12 Australia: Incitec Pivot Fertilisers steps up in horticulture
- 2019-06-10 Improving tomato yield with nutrient materials containing microbial and botanical biostimulants