AgTech is revolutionizing the way crops are grown the world over, both in indoor and traditional environments. The ability to control environmental factors and agricultural processes with extreme precision leads to better crop yields, better resource management, lower costs, and improved environmental conditions. As a result, more and more growers are embracing automation in their operations. One precision technology that has become extremely popular across a wide variety of crop types is fertigation – the synthesis of fertilization and irrigation.
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Product Specialist, Indoor Hydroponics - United States
Top 5 -yesterday
- 25-hectare greenhouse to house largest US LED project
- UK tomato grower Mill Nurseries set for 8 acre expansion
- "It has been one and a half years since I've seen the cucumber mosaic virus in my greenhouse”
- "Mix of beneficial insects keeps thrips under control in strawberries"
- "100,000 square foot facilities near every major US city"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-16 "Less guessing, more precision fertilization"
- 2019-08-16 Improving strawberry yields with biostimulants
- 2019-07-15 Testing for better crop monitoring with tomato plants
- 2019-07-04 "Improved shelf-life and stronger yields for strawberries and lettuces"
- 2019-06-18 Considering mixing your own fertilizer solutions?
- 2019-06-18 Innovative new controlled release fertilizer for the Canadian market
- 2019-06-17 Biostimulants application in horticultural crops under abiotic stress conditions
- 2019-06-17 Sustainable agronomic strategies for enhancing the yield and nutritional quality of wild tomato
- 2019-06-13 "Human activity means UK peatlands contribute to climate change"
- 2019-06-12 Australia: Incitec Pivot Fertilisers steps up in horticulture
- 2019-06-12 Is adding fertigation to your growing mix right for you?
- 2019-06-10 Improving tomato yield with nutrient materials containing microbial and botanical biostimulants
- 2019-06-07 Carbon Gold’s biochar first to receive RHP approval for Dutch commercial horticulture
- 2019-06-05 US (DE): UD-developed beneficial bacteria part of BASF product for soil
- 2019-05-27 Urea addition promotes metabolism and utilization of nitrogen in cucumber
- 2019-05-20 "Precision fertilization is improving"
- 2019-05-20 Video: Organic growing medium for seed germination and plug production
- 2019-05-17 Natural fertilizer gives football club 'best turf in Belgium'
- 2019-05-17 "Naturally occurring microorganisms can assist in nutrient uptake and reduce plant stress"
- 2019-05-16 "Every product from this range has a specific role"