AgTech is revolutionizing the way crops are grown the world over, both in indoor and traditional environments. The ability to control environmental factors and agricultural processes with extreme precision leads to better crop yields, better resource management, lower costs, and improved environmental conditions. As a result, more and more growers are embracing automation in their operations. One precision technology that has become extremely popular across a wide variety of crop types is fertigation – the synthesis of fertilization and irrigation.
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-20 Azerbaijan tomato growers add blueberries to assortment
- 2020-02-19 European pilot project to create a new generation of biostimulants
- 2020-02-14 Turning food waste into fertilizer
- 2020-01-30 Study concludes that Almeria's greenhouses make excessive use of nitrogen fertilizers
- 2020-01-29 RHP certification for Soltera and Eifel-Holz
- 2020-01-23 "Proper use and control of NOx in greenhouse can increase yield"
- 2020-01-22 Using digestate and biochar as fertilizers to improve processing tomato production sustainability
- 2020-01-22 First bean harvest on martian and lunar soil fertilised with urine
- 2020-01-15 Trichoderma-based biostimulants in greenhouse leafy vegetables
- 2020-01-15 New fertilizer treats and prevents calcium deficiency in organic crops
- 2020-01-03 Worm fertilizer: from organic waste to bio-stimulant
- 2019-12-23 Russian scientists studied the effect of selenium on the properties of basil
- 2019-11-26 Effective and precise fertilizing - it's all on the label
- 2019-11-22 Enabling fruit and vegetable export to improve farm income
- 2019-11-22 "India’s greenhouse cropping sector and market is growing fast"
- 2019-11-21 Giving soft fruit production a boost
- 2019-11-18 Nitrogen nutrition optimization in organic greenhouse tomato through the use of "green manure"
- 2019-10-29 Appropriate ammonium-nitrate ratio improves nutrient accumulation and fruit quality in pepper
- 2019-10-28 Canada's fertilizer industry ready to work with minority government
- 2019-10-28 Uralchem to build complex for fertilizer production in Angola