Plastic free packaging is hot at the moment, but how do you communicate to the final customer without it? One of the options is lasering fruit and vegetables. José Antonio Maya of Cool Port Packing shows how this works with sweet potatoes in the video below.
- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 "I did not expect soil monitoring to provide so many new insights"
- 2019-07-18 Luminaires manufacturer Industria Lighting is back
- 2019-07-18 "Reference cultivation under SON-T needed for conclusions about lower heat demand"
- 2019-07-17 Expanding the term plant lighting efficacy: Putting the plant in focus
- 2019-07-17 Controlling light extinction means controlling production
- 2019-07-17 Meto Spray Trolley conversion kit available
- 2019-07-17 "Everything that makes the fan a fan is made here"
- 2019-07-16 MIT team draws on cucumbers to develop surprisingly strong artificial muscles
- 2019-07-16 Presentation of new photoconverter plastics for greenhouses
- 2019-07-12 "View and manage your operation from anywhere"
- 2019-07-12 Kenyan grower explains how Polythene Mulch technology helps increase crop production
- 2019-07-11 Cherry tomato sorter developed by students in Granada
- 2019-07-10 Netherlands: Basil producer experiences benefits of nanobubbles
- 2019-07-09 Smartphone network helps uncover hundreds of anti-cancer molecules in our food
- 2019-07-09 Innovative UK product to cut food waste
- 2019-07-09 Walmart combines blockchain and QR codes for Chinese consumers
- 2019-07-09 "Spain’s new time and attendance tracking law asks for automated reporting"
- 2019-07-08 Frigga launches super-low-cost "temperature + light sensor" real-time monitor
- 2019-07-04 AgroCares partners with DigiFarm in Kenya
- 2019-07-04 New Dutch terminal will take cucumbers from truck to train in 15 minutes