The rebellious supermarket Hisbe in York, the UK, wants to change the food industry. By offering local products and paying producers a fair price, the supermarket wants to make a difference.
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-09 Artsy. Duct-taped banana selling for $120,000 at Art Basel Miami
- 2019-11-29 "Huge growth on the fresh tomato shelf does not help consumer nor retailer"
- 2019-11-25 One year of growing tomatoes in the desert: process optimisation and expanding the range
- 2019-11-22 “We are offering more fruit and vegetables from local producers and relying less on imports”
- 2019-11-22 Denmark: Grown and harvested in stores now in Copenhagen
- 2019-11-21 US (WA): Seattle-area supermarket strikes deal for in-store cultivation
- 2019-11-11 Nudging: a push in the healthy direction?
- 2019-10-15 Sage essential oil improves the effectiveness of aloe vera gel on postharvest quality of tomato fruit
- 2019-08-20 That time when Netto put cats in their supermarket
- 2019-08-13 CAN (ON): Winning berry display freshly picked
- 2019-07-04 Partnership brings increased artichoke sales
- 2019-06-25 Photo Report: wholesale market Cologne
- 2019-06-06 UK: Supermarket in York wants to change food industry
- 2019-06-05 Lidl offers 5kg veg boxes in fight against food waste
- 2019-05-30 Ontario consumers vote for favourite greenhouse vegetable display
- 2019-04-24 Groceries delivered when you're away thanks to mini-fridge
- 2019-04-05 How retailers quadruple the price of imperfect produce
- 2019-02-22 Glasshouse strawberries - a unique selling point for Aldi UK
- 2019-01-08 'Low demand for Turkish peppers after Christmas'
- 2018-06-20 Sing along with the vegetable edition of Little Green Bag