The rebellious supermarket Hisbe in York, the UK, wants to change the food industry. By offering local products and paying producers a fair price, the supermarket wants to make a difference.
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-06 UK: Supermarket in York wants to change food industry
- 2019-06-05 Lidl offers 5kg veg boxes in fight against food waste
- 2019-05-30 Ontario consumers vote for favourite greenhouse vegetable display
- 2019-04-24 Groceries delivered when you're away thanks to mini-fridge
- 2019-04-05 How retailers quadruple the price of imperfect produce
- 2019-02-22 Glasshouse strawberries - a unique selling point for Aldi UK
- 2019-01-08 'Low demand for Turkish peppers after Christmas'
- 2018-06-20 Sing along with the vegetable edition of Little Green Bag
- 2018-06-12 Carrefour’s 'Black Market' - 7 months after launch
- 2018-06-07 Prison terms demanded for fraud in Westland tomato trade
- 2018-06-05 Consumers still hesitate to buy fresh produce online
- 2018-06-05 Wendy's is moving all of its tomato production to greenhouses
- 2018-05-23 Germany: Discounter expands healthy fruit & vegetable brand program
- 2018-05-11 Twice as much fruit and vegetables in the average AH shop
- 2018-05-10 Atlanta cop nets long sentence for breaking man’s leg over ‘stolen’ tomato
- 2018-05-08 Photo report CPMA retail tour
- 2018-05-07 "Customers can harvest lettuce in the supermarket"
- 2018-04-25 "China: Walmart unites suppliers in "Fresh Food Alliance"
- 2018-03-26 China: Vending machines are transforming into smart storefronts
- 2018-03-21 US: Walmart files patent for 'pollination drone'