There has been a rapidly growing interest in far-red radiation for indoor agriculture, but empirical or anecdotal evidence often draws inconsistent conclusions, according to plant scientist William Meng. "Rightfully so, for one, the usefulness of far-red radiation depends on the relative and absolute amounts of red and blue light." To learn more, here's a free-access link to Meng's latest paper.
- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Far-red radiation interacts with relative and absolute blue and red photon flux densities
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 "I did not expect soil monitoring to provide so many new insights"
- 2019-07-18 "Reference cultivation under SON-T needed for conclusions about lower heat demand"
- 2019-07-18 Luminaires manufacturer Industria Lighting is back
- 2019-07-17 Meto Spray Trolley conversion kit available
- 2019-07-17 "Everything that makes the fan a fan is made here"
- 2019-07-17 Controlling light extinction means controlling production
- 2019-07-17 Expanding the term plant lighting efficacy: Putting the plant in focus
- 2019-07-16 MIT team draws on cucumbers to develop surprisingly strong artificial muscles
- 2019-07-16 Presentation of new photoconverter plastics for greenhouses
- 2019-07-12 Kenyan grower explains how Polythene Mulch technology helps increase crop production
- 2019-07-12 "View and manage your operation from anywhere"
- 2019-07-11 Cherry tomato sorter developed by students in Granada
- 2019-07-10 Netherlands: Basil producer experiences benefits of nanobubbles
- 2019-07-09 Smartphone network helps uncover hundreds of anti-cancer molecules in our food
- 2019-07-09 Innovative UK product to cut food waste
- 2019-07-09 "Spain’s new time and attendance tracking law asks for automated reporting"
- 2019-07-09 Walmart combines blockchain and QR codes for Chinese consumers
- 2019-07-08 Frigga launches super-low-cost "temperature + light sensor" real-time monitor
- 2019-07-04 AgroCares partners with DigiFarm in Kenya
- 2019-07-04 New Dutch terminal will take cucumbers from truck to train in 15 minutes