Cheddar visits Scotts Miracle-Gro headquarters in Ohio to learn about the science behind different types of soil, and why soil is so important when it comes to building a sustainable environment.
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-20 Improving performance of re-used coir with biostimulant
- 2020-07-17 Riococo expands biodegradable option
- 2020-07-15 HydraFiber and EZ Blend products now offered in 95-cubic-foot tower option
- 2020-07-03 New videos on 1 to 5 moisture scale for container substrates
- 2020-06-29 Bol Peat takes over Shakti Cocos distribution
- 2020-06-26 'Nearest to nature' substrates for hydroponic cultivation
- 2020-06-24 Growing media sector presents ambitious agenda for the future
- 2020-06-01 Sri Lankan coir industry is resilient in the wakes of the Covid-19 pandemic
- 2020-05-05 UK: Withdrawal of patent on coco coir processing method puts end to dispute
- 2020-04-30 "Forecast model to adapt our sales to the availability of raw material"
- 2020-04-29 Strict hygiene measures secure global coco coir supply
- 2020-04-09 Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- 2020-04-01 Growing Media Europe welcomes four new members
- 2020-04-01 Coco production under pressure due to COVID-19 outbreak
- 2020-03-27 "Peat moss and growing media are essential goods"
- 2020-03-27 Mastering the use of substrates in hydroponics
- 2020-03-24 GME calls to prevent further damage to the growing media sector
- 2020-03-24 “Despite the current crisis, we are looking ahead to the future”
- 2020-03-19 Picking the best growing medium for your hydroponic system
- 2020-02-27 Japanese strawberry picking farm goes sustainable with coco peat and ice cream