A new video from TunnelBerries discusses the key benefits of growing strawberries under plastic low tunnels in cold climates of North America. These benefits are directly supported by data and conclusions gathered from multiple studies by researchers on the TunnelBerries team. The video also emphasizes the limitations of these studies and when growing under low tunnels is and is not appropriate.
- Rijpmeesters Bananen - Boom, België
- Logistiek Planner - Boom, België
- (Senior) Kwaliteitscontroleur - Boom, België
- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
Benefits of growing strawberries under low tunnels
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 North American tomatoes see crossover in production
- 2019-05-22 "Double cropping tunnel-grown raspberries can increase overall yields"
- 2019-05-22 Can California cherries be protected against rain events?
- 2019-05-22 Experimental cultivation of organic pink tomatoes in Murcia
- 2019-05-20 Application of nano-silicon dioxide improves salt stress tolerance in strawberry plants
- 2019-05-16 New control program makes data easy to access
- 2019-05-09 Benefits of growing strawberries under low tunnels
- 2019-05-09 Testing saffron in hydroponic cultivation
- 2019-05-08 Application of hydrogen in greenhouse horticulture discussed from three perspectives
- 2019-05-08 Yuma, Arizona: Only citrus screen house in the state
- 2019-05-08 "At Whitsun we can look forward to fresh open field strawberries"
- 2019-05-07 Essentials for growing hydroponic strawberries successfully
- 2019-05-07 Micro-tunnels, an alternative coverage system in Argentina
- 2019-05-06 US: Strawberry establishment and production enterprise budget
- 2019-05-06 New additions to Delphy Improvement Center team
- 2019-05-03 Time-lapse: planting organic tomatoes
- 2019-05-01 Alternative rootstocks for eggplant
- 2019-05-01 Fast growing papaya trees in greenhouses
- 2019-04-30 Grapefruits: next crop in row for 'horticulturalisation'
- 2019-04-29 "Growing needs to be done based on facts"