Tomatoes are one of the most important vegetable crops worldwide with a continually increasing production. To grow healthy tomatoes, a sophisticated disease and pest management program is essential. Therefore, Andermatt Biocontrol compiled a Tomato Brochure for their customers to provide an overview on the solutions offered for the most important and common tomato pests and diseases worldwide.
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-13 New microneedle technique speeds detection of plant diseases
- 2019-06-13 UK: New strawberry disease control programme could halve costs
- 2019-06-13 Ghana: Vegetable growers given pest management training
- 2019-06-12 Padron peppers in Spanish region of Galicia threatened by TSWV
- 2019-06-12 Remote application of insecticide in greenhouses becoming more popular in Turkey
- 2019-06-12 Valent BioSciences joins International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2019-06-12 Southern tomato virus: hype or a real threat?
- 2019-06-11 Microbial insecticide gets new formulation
- 2019-06-10 US (MA): Impatiens Necrotic Spot Virus detected in peppers
- 2019-06-10 US (DE): Broad mites on high tunnel tomatoes
- 2019-06-10 "When we started with a biological approach, everyone thought we were crazy"
- 2019-06-07 Red spiders detected in tomato crops in Spanish province of Almeria
- 2019-06-05 UV-blocking high-tunnel plastics reduce Japanese beetle in red raspberry
- 2019-06-05 "We are going to combine data with cultivation knowledge"
- 2019-06-04 Next few months pivotal to make a difference with the ToBRFV virus
- 2019-06-03 India: New line of sustainable solutions based on microorganisms
- 2019-06-03 Biological control strategies gaining ground in Spanish region of Murcia
- 2019-05-31 Controlling Tuta Absoluta with a specially optimised IPM program
- 2019-05-30 Polinizup, a pioneering project to help Spanish pollinator species
- 2019-05-30 New mutations for herbicide resistance rarer than expected