On April 18 Hoogendoorn and LetsGrow.com jointly organize a webinar on data-driven growing in practice.
- When: Thursday April 18, 2019
- Where: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Language: English
- What: Data-Driven Growing in practice
- Time: 9 am or 3 pm (Central European Time)
What will you learn during this webinar:
- The importance of data in horticulture
- What data-driven growing entails
- The ins and outs of data collection, data cleaning and data storage
- The first steps of data-analysis for horticulture
- What happened in your growth climate and why it happened
The webinar will be presented by Hoogendoorn consultant Richard van der Stoep and LetsGrow.com data analyst Peter Reijm.