A second U.S. jury has linked Roundup weedkiller to cancer. The uphill battle Bayer Chief Executive Officer Werner Baumann is fighting just got steeper. The company has lost more than $30 billion in market value since the first defeat last August, raising fresh questions about a deal he spearheaded. Bloomberg's Alix Steel and Sterling Smith discuss the latest.
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
- Junior Teelt manager (Grower) - Netherlands/Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the cost of vertical farming?
- Horticulture lighting metrics: Understand grow lights
- "We can sleep easy knowing the system is working well and alerting us if there is any issue"
- £3 million capital raise for LED supplier
- "Our goal is to supply growers only with technique that is of use to them"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-18 Fresh produce no longer on sale at FICO
- 2019-04-18 Lulu launching ‘Festival of Premium Qatari Vegetables’
- 2019-04-18 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory announces exclusive license with plant breeding start-up Inari
- 2019-04-17 MSC to pioneer digital industry standards in new container line association
- 2019-04-17 Cimcorp enters Russian distribution market and aims to boost grocery freshness
- 2019-04-17 Qatar Airways to source locally-grown fresh produce
- 2019-04-17 Basel-Stadt buys up Syngenta Kleinbasler plant area
- 2019-04-17 Lidl trials its first shop to have an urban garden
- 2019-04-17 £3 million capital raise for LED supplier
- 2019-04-17 PlantArcBio and ICL Innovation collaborate to develop crop enhancers
- 2019-04-17 Kenya: Kakuzi ventures into blueberry production
- 2019-04-16 UK: Waste food project can turn out to be a growth industry
- 2019-04-16 Orange bell pepper season starts
- 2019-04-16 Campbell sells Bolthouse Farms for $510 million
- 2019-04-16 Louise O. Fresco joins Syngenta Board of Directors
- 2019-04-15 Rabobank agrees sale of former ACC Loan Portfolio
- 2019-04-15 Canadawide wins inaugural Corporate Culture Award at CPMA
- 2019-04-15 Taylor Farms acquires Earthbound Farm
- 2019-04-12 Netherlands: New building Klasmann-Deilmann in Schiedam
- 2019-04-12 "Asian cuisine is an interesting growth market for us"