On 2 and 3 May 2019 Delphy is organizing a training in Soft Fruit Cultivation.
In 2 days you will learn everything about the latest insights in plant physiology, climate, water, substrates, nutrients, optimizing production and pests and diseases in Soft Fruit. Field visits are part of the training.
Provisional Training program 2 – 3 May 2019
Thursday 2 May 2019
- Introduction Soft Fruit Production
- Plant Physiology
- Cultivation of Raspberry, Blackberry
- Visits to growers
- Water & Nutrient uptake
Friday 3 May 2019
- General introduction in light (PAR, sunlight )
- LED Trials Delphy Improvement Centre
- Pest & Diseases
- Red Currant Cultivation
- Lecture and visit substrate supplier BVB Substrates
Information and registration
- The investment for this training is € 1.950,= per person.
- Included: lunches, excursions
- Excluded: VAT, flight tickets, hotel and your own transport
Registration or more information
Are you interested to participate or do you first want more information? Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
After registration you will receive more information related to the training, location, payment and recommendations for your stay in the Netherlands.