- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
US (IN): New orchid greenhouse opens at Ball State
“This is so amazing,” LeBlanc said, grinning. “I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.”
“It” is Ball State University’s new Dr. Joe and Alice Rinard Orchid Greenhouse, which opened with a fitting ceremony on a sunny Saturday afternoon. LeBlanc is its director.
The 3,400-square-foot greenhouse will display the Wheeler-Thanhauser Orchid Collection and Species Bank, which now numbers more than 1,800 plants.
“It has been long known that this was a unique and powerful collection and it is just wonderful that we have a new and beautiful home for it,” said BSU President Jo Ann Gora.
The first orchid greenhouse opened in 1971.
Retired dentist Joe Rinard provided the funding for the greenhouse in honour of his late wife, Alice, who graduated from Ball State University and had a great love of art and nature.
Click here to read the complete article and watch the broadcast at thestarpress.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-21 Turkish government pays 5 million USD for greenhouse hurricane and flood damages
- 2019-03-21 Strawberries more often grown under protection
- 2019-03-21 "The climate-neutral greenhouse is getting closer and closer"
- 2019-03-21 Hungarian agrifood megaproject to include 30 hectare greenhouse
- 2019-03-20 "With digital agriculture, some improvements are automatic"
- 2019-03-20 IN: "The first large-scale automated and soilless greenhouse in the country"
- 2019-03-20 "We expect the first peppers before easter"
- 2019-03-20 South Korea: First crops harvested in hydroponic units
- 2019-03-20 CAN (ON): Royal Bank of Canada to fund expansion of cannabis greenhouse
- 2019-03-19 Alleviating water deficit tolerance in rice under greenhouse conditions
- 2019-03-19 Greenhouse tomato production spans most US states
- 2019-03-19 "With Munich Micros we have an interesting USP on the market"
- 2019-03-18 UK: University of Sheffeld launches greenhouse in Oman
- 2019-03-18 Azerbaijan: New greenhouse to grow tomatoes for Russia
- 2019-03-15 Turkey: Growers start planting cucumber seeds in greenhouses in Batman
- 2019-03-15 "New developments increase fire safety in greenhouses"
- 2019-03-14 Russia: Belaya Dacha raises funds for 7-hectare expansion in Stavropol
- 2019-03-14 Hydroponic growing brings new dimension to Indian agriculture
- 2019-03-14 "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- 2019-03-13 2,000 visitors on first day of HortEx Vietnam