In recent years the Africa team of Delphy has grown a lot because their activities increased enormously, especially in training, capacity building and consultancy. To further facilitate this growth in the future, Delphy decided to split the Africa Team into two teams. This goes into effect on March 1 and looks as follows:
- Team Kenya, Egypt and Guinea. This team is headed by Arnoud van Boven, firstname.lastname@example.org, t: +31 6 26 55 26 53
- Team Africa with core countries South Africa, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Ghana. This team is led by Martine de Jong, email@example.com, t: +31 6 26 54 44 07.
They have a three-fold strategy to continue growing:
- Growth in core activities (developing knowledge and applying knowledge) in countries where Delphy is active with local advisers (Kenya, Ethiopia, Rwanda, South Africa)
- Continuous growth with Latia in Kenya, the Delphy center for the development of applicable cultivation knowledge for East Africa
- Growth in the number of countries with local Delphy consultants.
For more information: