Healthy and crunchy crops. A grower in Volgograd has started picking cucumbers. It is a really festive event for the associates as every cucumber was grown with love. The biggest greenhouse in the region uses traditional agricultural technologies, no chemicals or artificial lighting are applied. The enterprise is planning to collect about 8 thousand tons of vegetables during the season. Watch the video below for more information (in Russian).
- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-19 CAN (ON): A look at spring veggies
- 2019-04-19 "If we leave on No Deal in October it will be at the worst time for these growers"
- 2019-04-19 How do you grow from 12 rows of strawberries to a company with more than 6 hectares?
- 2019-04-18 NG: "Deliver farm fresh produce to retail and display them properly"
- 2019-04-18 Malaysia: Paraplegic farmer realizes his dream of an aquaponic farm
- 2019-04-18 Italy: Thirteen hectares of lettuce grown on a floating system
- 2019-04-18 "It’s all about collecting data and using it properly"
- 2019-04-18 “Late Easter, good weather make for lots of radishes on the market”
- 2019-04-18 Belgium: Full LED lighting in new 10 hectare tomato greenhouse
- 2019-04-17 “The success of our niche cultivation mostly depends on an accumulation of coincidences”
- 2019-04-17 "We can sleep easy knowing the system is working well and alerting us if there is any issue"
- 2019-04-17 "We have now fully switched to German wild garlic"
- 2019-04-16 Hungary: New nursery brings total acreage Árpád-Agrár to 60 hectares
- 2019-04-16 Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tomatoes'
- 2019-04-16 US (CO): Fish power brings couple home to Montezuma County
- 2019-04-15 "We have to make cultivation more sustainable and communicate about it"
- 2019-04-15 "The world can't get enough of Turkish tomatoes"
- 2019-04-15 New commercial agreements for Enrosadira raspberries
- 2019-04-15 Video: The complexities of growing tomatoes
- 2019-04-12 Win €500K to develop your sustainable business