Healthy and crunchy crops. A grower in Volgograd has started picking cucumbers. It is a really festive event for the associates as every cucumber was grown with love. The biggest greenhouse in the region uses traditional agricultural technologies, no chemicals or artificial lighting are applied. The enterprise is planning to collect about 8 thousand tons of vegetables during the season. Watch the video below for more information (in Russian).
- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 Queensland vegetable producer set to increase supply after government funding
- 2020-05-27 Rising Farms: New lease of life for Mexico’s agriculture
- 2020-05-26 UK: No more Fortnite, it's time for the Fortnight
- 2020-05-25 CAN (SK): Pure Roots Urban Farms grows program to help Saskatoon food bank
- 2020-05-25 US (SD): Putting fish to work to float fresh food
- 2020-05-22 202 football fields full of tomatoes in 360 degrees experience
- 2020-05-21 Organic leafy greens grower receives EFI certification
- 2020-05-21 "This is going to be a great eye-catcher anyway"
- 2020-05-20 Gotham Greens double their acreage within six months
- 2020-05-18 “We are entirely independent in most soft fruit sales and cultivation"
- 2020-05-15 "Herbs and ornamentals hit hard, grafted vegetable demand spiked"
- 2020-05-15 Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- 2020-05-14 L'Ortofrutticola F: High tomato quantities while red and yellow pepper sales are lively
- 2020-05-14 Italian baby leaves and aromatic herbs all over Europe
- 2020-05-12 "Classical music favors the growth of plants by around 25%"
- 2020-05-12 Landgard companies see great start to German open field lettuce season
- 2020-05-12 "I'm sure it will not be our last expansion"
- 2020-05-12 Funding plugs big future for Australia’s strawberry industry
- 2020-05-08 “You must be able to sell vertically-farmed goods at competitive prices”
- 2020-05-08 Hooked on ‘ponics