Healthy and crunchy crops. A grower in Volgograd has started picking cucumbers. It is a really festive event for the associates as every cucumber was grown with love. The biggest greenhouse in the region uses traditional agricultural technologies, no chemicals or artificial lighting are applied. The enterprise is planning to collect about 8 thousand tons of vegetables during the season. Watch the video below for more information (in Russian).
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
Top 5 -yesterday
- Further growth for biggest Dutch tomato grower
- Lighting research consortium brings CEA community industry-ready technologies
- The 'shiny object' problem plaguing indoor ag
- CAN (ON): Roots of cleaner water found in greenhouse waste, says UWindsor student
- "Rising interest in hydrosalads, advantageous cultivation techniques should be emphasized more"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-19 Russia: A farmer from Krasnodar shares the recipe of a perfect strawberry jam
- 2019-09-19 Increased volumes for Scottish strawberries
- 2019-09-19 Salera owns 30 hectares destined to the fresh-cut industry
- 2019-09-19 China: "Online store gives a boost to our organic vegetable sales"
- 2019-09-18 “We grow in the country, for the country”
- 2019-09-18 US (TN): Urban agriculture at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- 2019-09-18 Urban farming start-up to open Michigan farm on September 30
- 2019-09-17 Nigeria’s biggest tomato facility idle again
- 2019-09-17 Turkish greenhouse growers make a loss due to high input costs
- 2019-09-17 Ambassador of Spain visits Looye Kwekers
- 2019-09-17 Australian grower to build another 16 ha in the coming five years
- 2019-09-16 Largest Australian biofuel plant to supply energy to new Katunga Fresh greenhouse
- 2019-09-16 Three Mexican sisters succeed with greenhouse project
- 2019-09-16 "Production is lagging behind slightly, pricing is reasonable across the board"
- 2019-09-16 Russia: The secret of Stavropol's tasty tomatoes
- 2019-09-13 Lechuga gourmet: from Colombia to the world
- 2019-09-12 Brunei: Home-based aquaponics farm nominated for Shell innovation award
- 2019-09-12 UK: Funding of up to £1,000 for farming sector women available
- 2019-09-12 Bushel Boy breaks ground on 50-acre Iowa facility
- 2019-09-11 "Hydroponic growing is a solution for the Galician horticultural sector"