The National FFA Organization offers an opportunity to win two Microsoft FarmBeats Student Kits for your local FFA chapter. The kit is an easy-to-use solution that includes preconfigured Microsoft Azure cloud services and a Raspberry Pi with soil moisture, light, ambient temperature, and humidity sensors to collect data. Data is visualized in an online dashboard that can provide insights to help students understand how to improve productivity, increase yield, and save resources. For example, soil moisture data can be used to enable precision irrigation or ambient temperature and humidity data can be utilized to make smarter decisions about ventilation and cooling.
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- "Plastic panels solution for floating hydroponic systems"
- Mucci Farms responds to public’s concern about grow lights
- Tomato brown rugose fruit virus bothers growers all over the world
- New LED-fixture: 15% more light output and a 15% efficiency improvement
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-19 "Data driven decision making in the greenhouse becomes reality"
- 2019-02-19 Gut bacteria adapting to New Zealanders' love of fruit and veg
- 2019-02-18 Lightning strategies: Far-red treatment effects on tomato seedlings
- 2019-02-18 Portable spectroscopy to determine nutritional data and freshness parameters
- 2019-02-18 Keeping a closer eye on greenhouse tomatoes with surveillance cameras
- 2019-02-15 French tomato grower trials full LED growing
- 2019-02-13 Italy: University of Bari studies effect of inter-light lamps on greenhouse tomatoes
- 2019-02-12 "Built-in reflector in grow light provides up to 15% more light"
- 2019-02-12 "Earn more money with better planning"
- 2019-02-11 Dehumidification units now available on frames above the crop
- 2019-02-11 Urban farming will lead food revolution
- 2019-02-11 Answering questions never answered before
- 2019-02-08 For the lazy cook
- 2019-02-08 Vietnam: Agriculture in Industry 4.0 era
- 2019-02-08 Will increasingly expensive labor automatically give the plant lowering system the last push?
- 2019-02-06 "We have made research affordable"
- 2019-02-06 Control system makes it easier for growers to create customized light recipes
- 2019-02-05 "Proper greenhouse water recycling is the key to increasing your profitability"
- 2019-02-04 Reducing give-away with smart software
- 2019-02-04 Showing off knife skills cutting fruit