- Senior Grower tomatoes - Northern Europe
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- Certified hurricane resistant growhouse systems launched
- Novel technology with lenses makes greenhouses more efficient
- “Use of coco coir to grow substantially over the next decades”
- Increasing taste and appearance of microgreens with light spectrum
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-22 US (CA): Low or no pesticide levels in most fruits and vegetables
- 2019-01-22 Canada Herb brand 'Red Chili' recalled due to possible salmonella contamination
- 2019-01-21 Hardly any pesticide residues in food
- 2019-01-18 Research uncovers how Salmonella infects plants before harvest
- 2019-01-18 The Netherlands will have a new institute for food safety
- 2019-01-16 US government shutdown has no impact on romaine safety
- 2019-01-14 US cyclosporiasis outbreaks associated with consumption of raw produce
- 2019-01-11 The quickest way to empty your pool
- 2019-01-11 University of Guelph to improve food safety with $1-million gift
- 2019-01-10 "We can advise in any crop to be micropropagated in a safe way"
- 2019-01-10 Canada’s new Safe Food law just one week away
- 2019-01-08 California state officials find Monterey County kale, beets & strawberries exceeded pesticide limits
- 2019-01-02 Public Health Agency of Canada: Romaine lettuce now safe to eat
- 2018-12-24 'Recall fatigue' in Canada
- 2018-12-21 "U.S. food supply is among the safest in the world"
- 2018-12-21 Study reveals hypervirulent strains and emerging clones of Listeria
- 2018-12-21 Did the CDC overreact on romaine lettuce?
- 2018-12-20 US: QR code lets customers learn more about their lettuce
- 2018-12-17 Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- 2018-12-11 "Number of recalls surprises me"