On boingboing.net, Italian knife dealer Giacomo Giovannitti shows his skills using a Japanese chef's knife to cut transparent slices of tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, apples, and radishes.
- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- New label for hydroponic grown living herbs
- US (NC): Vertical farm in former factory site doubling in production capacity
- Timelapse: Scottish strawberries in a vertical farm
- "Healthy root system starting point for a successful crop"
- AppHarvest: $82 million investment to build Eastern Kentucky greenhouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-19 "Uzbekistan is a rapidly growing market for vegetable greenhouse projects"
- 2019-06-19 RedStar tomatoes will soon be on Dutch shelves as an AH house brand
- 2019-06-18 Fifty Ontario companies awarded seed funding
- 2019-06-18 Successful opening of the first Landgard Fresh Market Fruit & Vegetables in Dresden
- 2019-06-18 "Reichenau cucumbers are cheap, but tomatoes are quite high priced"
- 2019-06-18 US: Senior Grassroots staff member steps up as new Coalition Director for National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
- 2019-06-18 Ontario announces Excellence in Agriculture Award recipient
- 2019-06-18 USDA approves Food Waste Inc. to process “Regulated Garbage”
- 2019-06-17 Agronico: "A lot of people know that we produce seed, but don't know that we do minitubers."
- 2019-06-17 Full programming makes this smaller show attractive
- 2019-06-17 "We have been lucky with the weather so far"
- 2019-06-17 Scandinavian Airlines takes up Farm-to-Tray table menus
- 2019-06-17 "Over the last three years, we have grown by 30-40%"
- 2019-06-14 Netherlands: Greenhouse horticulture gets chair at university to secure position
- 2019-06-14 Jordan: King Abdullah II inaugurates pioneering agricultural project in Mafraq
- 2019-06-14 "Purely by weight the amount of plastic saved is typically 35-45% in comparison to a clam shell."
- 2019-06-14 UK: Consultation on plans to move New Spitalfields, Billingsgate and Smithfield markets to Dagenham
- 2019-06-13 Driscoll's announces two new limited edition berry varieties
- 2019-06-13 Six new WOW™ berries in less than a week
- 2019-06-12 New appointed director for Horticulture New Zealand Board